Faculty or Fellowship: We’d like you on our team
We are always looking for friendly and enthusiastic faculty to join the Endeavour community. If you have experience in teaching, leadership and expedition medicine then please see the details below and get in touch.
Endeavour Medical offers fellowships to more junior colleagues who would like to enhance their career in Global and Remote healthcare. This is a voluntary position with the aim of gaining practical experience in teaching, research, and overseas opportunities.
The fellowship offers a partnership with Endeavour Medical. The commitment of the Fellows includes:
- 6-12 month position
- Approximately 2 hours per week.
- Support with course administration and logistics
- Monthly journal club with overseas colleagues
- Marketing and social media assistance
- Medical student teaching and support
- Utilisation of specialist skills eg tech, photography or other (non essential requirement)
Endeavour Medical Commitment
- A cost price course with Endeavour Medical.
- Supervision in project publication or presentation.
- Facilitation with expedition or global health opportunities.
- Teaching opportunities on courses or medical students.
- Access to a network of world renowned global health and expedition medics.
- Opportunity for a position on a steering group for a Global network in the Remote Healthcare community.
Fellowship and Faculty Application
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and cover letter outlining why you would like to work with us, how this role will enhance your career journey and what you can bring to Endeavour Medical.