16th November 10 – 3pm
Adventure sport and travel is becoming more accessible to all. If you are going to remote or extreme environments with young people then an Endeavour course can up-skill your paediatric first aid knowledge.
Paediatric First Aid 10-3pm
- Approach to the injured Child
- CABCD approach
- CPR guidlines
- Fractures and Dislocations
- Head injury
- Medications – what to give, when and how much
- Talking to emergency services and how to deliver information
- Open discussion: what worries you?